Whats new in DC Forensics 10.5
Here is what we have added to Diamond Cut Forensics 10.5
- Channel Phase vs Time plot
- View the relative amplitudes of L and Right channels vs time. Its like the XY plotter with the added dimension of time. Its a new view into your audio and shows some very interesting insights.
- Green Zones for all filters
- Easily see what slider settings we recommend for all of our filters. This greatly simplifies the initial setup of our filters.
- Vertical Mode on the Virtual Phono Preamp
- Added a selection to give you an A-B (Vertical) output from the VPA. You’ll be amazed at how much of a difference this can make with vertical cut recordings
- New Serial Number scheme in 10.5
- We have implemented a new more secure serial number scheme with 10.5
- Existing serial numbers will not work, so you will need to re-register if you are upgrading.
- Many new example wave files added
- Some are installed with the product and can be found in the file menu.
- Additional files are available from our new Knowledge Base area of our web site here
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed web register issue where a reg code request would not be sent when
- Undo bug with Gain Normalization in classic edit mode
Here is what we added in version 10.03 (released April 7, 2017)
- New Feature: Vocal Wind Noise reduction
- Improved tracking of all editing functions in classic editing mode between source and destination files
- Added offset capability to the overtone and sub-harmonic synthesizer filters for a more natural sound.
- Added power spectrum display to the Spectrum Analyzer.
- Added “Delete All Filters” right menu option to the Multifilter
- New presets
- Bug fixes.
- Gain Normalize would have incorrect final gain levels
- CNF crash when running in “keep residue” mode at high FFT sizes
- Fixed overall gain of RIAA filter at 96kHz sample rate.
- Fixed crash opening some video file types.