DC Six/Live User's Course

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC Six/Live User's Course

I have just attended the user's course for DC Six/Live, and it is to be recommended for every user.

The program is compicated (comprehensive and flexible) and contains many features that require adjustments to optimize the incredible power of the design. Sometimes, a hands on exercise is jut what the doctor ordered.

I have another software/hardware enhancement system costing about $20,000, and I now use DC Six/Live as my main enhancement tool.

The three day course is really great. Any and all questions are answered, and Curtis Crowe methodically advances through each of the functions, explaining options, and giving suggestions on ow to adjust for maximum effect.

And, as a bonus, the students are invited to bring samples of their hard-to-do projects.

In addition to explaining the various functions, there is an emphasis on how to be methodical in your approach to restoration/enhancement.

If the course was a movie... it would be given two thumbs up.

And.. there is a movie......also a winner.

Read the book, take the course, see the movie.... all very valuable in acquiring the skills and familiarity with a great state-of-the-art tool.

Audio Yoda
Working...
X