DC6/Live Forensics Testimonial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC6/Live Forensics Testimonial

A Diamond Cut customer sent Rick this nice note and gave permission for us to publish it here. They are using the AFDF (Adaptive Frequency Domain Filter found in the Forensics Version CNF) to restore Video soundtracks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The forensic noise filter is outstanding. We have been editing hundreds of hours of video interviews with poor audio quality. With one interview alone I spent some 20 hours with xxxx yyyy brand NR achieving moderate success. (And I became quite good at using that tool.) But within 5 minutes of using the continuos noise filter I couldn't believe my ears. I even heard birds in the background!

Thanks again for offering the Christmas special. I think the VST plugin is a great offering too! By the way I had a demo of your product several months back before I started this video project but did not recall it's special functions. I typed in the word "warble" on Google and was directed to a discussion forum about artifacts in NR programs. Among them was praised DC products.

Hope all is well with your circumstances. You and Craig were incredibly responsive to my needs. Something we have not received with other larger companies. I will sing your praises...or perhaps keep it my forensic secret.

Kevin Manley
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 01-11-2007, 05:14 PM.
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield
Working...
X