reverse channel pkf bug reappeared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reverse channel pkf bug reappeared

There was a bug a long time ago that worked so that if you concatenated a file the pkf would flip. The actual channels would be ok, but for some reason the pkf file would reverse left and right.

It just happened to me again, running LIve/Forensics 7.11. I happened to be checking for azimuth alignment on a mono recording, so I probably would never have noticed it otherwise. I clicked on rebuild pkf file, and the channels reversed. So, I guess it's only the appearance of a problem, but it might throw people off sometimes. Anyway, since the new live/forensics version is in preparation, Rick (in his spare time ) may want to check to see if that bug could have been corrected in the non-forensics and not corrected in forensics or something like that, so it can be fixed for the next release.

http://www.diamondcut.com/vforum/sho...verse+channels from the beta test has the original thread about this. I just read through it and see it mainly happened with large files. This was also a large file that I was working with this morning.

Dan
    Last edited by Dan McDonald; 09-24-2008, 08:19 AM.
    Dan McDonald
Working...
X