X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craig Maier
    replied
    Hi -

The new system (DC8 and Live/Forensics Audio Laboratory, v.8.0) both support Broadcast Wave which can contain metadata in the file header. I wonder if this new feature will be useful in your methodology.

Craig

Leave a comment:

• Ringmaster
    replied
    Remaning "Save As"

I use the 'Dewey Decimal" system when I save my files during the restoration process. It would be nice, if I could click at the beginning of the name block, so I could add my numbering sequence.

During my restorations, I use this feature to go back to any point of my processing, to delete some of the processed files (that I may have screwed up), and proceed from any point of my processing with different filters. I also add to the end of the naming of my in-process files the function I have performed; for example, "EZc 20-0-50", "EZi 60-75-50" ".wav". When I am satisfied with my results, I batch process the remaining files (from the same record), using the same settings that were used on the finished track. Then I go back and delete the interim processes, and save the original and final files, and build my song list from my final renditions, then I archive my original source file for future use.

Leave a comment:

• Craig Maier
    started a topic Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box

Hi,

If you have any suggestions for future product improvements (Version 8 and beyond), please post them here under this thread.

Thanks!

Craig
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 06-15-2019, 07:38 PM.
Working...
X