Slider Bar Size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slider Bar Size

When I first obtained the Diamond Cut program, the slider control knobs (to the right of the wave file) were large enough, that it was easy to click on and expand the wave file.

For the last few versions, the slider knob is so small, that it is hard to grasp, to expand the .wav file on the screen. My "Knobs" are so small (approximately 2 mm high X 3 mm wide), that it is difficult to to grasp them.

Is there any way these knobs could be enlarged, back to the way they appeared in the earlier versions?

Ringmaster
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 08-23-2019, 08:19 PM.

Have you tried changing the display themes in the View menu? There is a selection for going back to the DC7 look. That should theoretically change sizes back to the original.
    Rick

Comment

Rick, I'll give it a try; however, I had the same problem with my Audio Laboratory Version 7.5. I think I spoke to Curtis maybe a year ago, and seemed as if I was the only person that experienced the problem. The slider button is so small, it's pretty hard to click & hold it.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Comment

I do remember one other user that had a complaint on this issue, but I could never see it or reproduce it. I don't directly control the size of the thumb height, but I do control the width. I guess in some cases it gets too small.
        What screen resolution are you using?
        Rick

Comment

Slider Bar Size

Rick,

Sorry I didn't get back sooner; it's hard to stay indoors in the Summer.

I have the Samsung LN-T3253, TFT-LCD Television (Screen size 32"). The screen resolution I am using is 1360 X 768.

Ringmaster

Comment

Working...
          X