Selective channel filtering with multifilter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selective channel filtering with multifilter

I'm trying to run a multifilter on the left channel only, and selected left.
    For some reason it seems to be working on both channels, but more on the right channel.
    I first thought it was our old friend 'channel swap pkf bug' but when I rebuild the pkf, it looks the same. I then deleted all the pkfs and it still looks the same when it rebuilds. However, when I go to gain normalize the right channel, it says it's already close to normalized.

This is DC8.1 Forensics

Any idea what is going on?

Dan
    Dan McDonald

Hi Dan,

Are the drivers set for WDM rather than MME?

Craig
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Yes, I just see that they are. That is weird. I know I've checked them for MME before.

Think that's the problem?
      Dan McDonald

Comment

Hi,

It could have been the problem if it had been set for MME, but not for WDM. Not sure what the problem is. We will have to explore it some more.

Craig

Comment

OK - I'll poke around a bit more. I may be able to figure out what's causing it.
          Dan
          Dan McDonald

Comment

Dan,

Is it happening in Fast Edit mode or Classic Edit mode or both?

Craig

Comment

Hey Crraig -

Classic mode. I will see if it happens in fast edit next chance I get. Don't worry about it right now. I'll make sure I replicate it over the next few days and see if I can isoloate it more.
              Dan McDonald

Comment

Working...
              X