Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beta Testers Needed for DC Forensics10

Hi Folks,

We are looking for volunteers to Beta test the next version of the Diamond Cut software family. We will be starting with the superset program called DC Forensics10 which has numerous new featues and a new look too. After the testing is completed, each beta tester will receive a released copy of the software along with a Serial Number and a Registration Code.

If you are interested, please contact myself at:

craig@diamondcut.com

or contact Rick at:

rickc@diamondcut.com

The actual testing will commence in around 6 weeks from now.

Craig / Diamond Cut Prouctions, Inc.
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 04-30-2017, 09:12 PM.
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Any news about the date of the beta version? It's been a long time since I have got an email from Craig about joining to beta testers team

Comment

Hi,

A major Forensics8 customer has asked us to add several features to Forensics9, which we are working on. The customer is big enough that we could not say no to the request. Thus, we are presently working on creating these new features. We can not disclose what they are at this point in time. I would say that it will take a few more months to finish that development work so that we can get the product into beta test.

Thanks for inquiring as to its status.

Craig
      Last edited by Craig Maier; 12-29-2014, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Thx Craig for this information.
        Of course I understand it.

Comment

Forensics9's name has been changed to Forensics10. It is almost ready for beta testing.

Craig

Comment

Ready when you are!
            Dan McDonald

Comment

Thanks, and stay tuned.

Craig

Comment

DCArt10 Beta testing shall commence this week. Stay tuned.

Craig

Comment

Hi Craig,
                  I'm ready, sign me up :-)
                  D
                  Dub: to mix (recorded sound or videotape from different sources) into a single recording

Comment

Ok, send me an email - dctools@aol.com and we'll take it from there.

Thanks,

Craig

Comment

Working...
                    X