Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DCart11 is now Introduced; Check out its large feature set and new very low price

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCart11 is now Introduced; Check out its large feature set and new very low price

Now have even more for less with DCart11x!

Introductory priced at only $39 for new users and/or upgrades. Check it out and download the free demo from our homepage. Check it out via free trial demo at this link:

https://www.diamondcut.com/st3/produ...n-tools-10-62/

For more product details, follow this link:

Last edited by Craig Maier; 12-23-2023, 06:19 PM.
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

I Have tried it out and it's a nice upgrade from DC 8.5.

Marc

Comment

Glad to hear that you find it useful!

Craig
      Last edited by Craig Maier; 07-29-2017, 10:07 AM.

Comment

You convinced me ... just ordered it.

One thing I will be trying and I hope works (it did, at least in demo mode, for 8.5): installing in Linux Mint. I have a Virtualbox Mint VM that I keep for trying things out, figuring that when MS pulls the plug on me in Win10 I will have a place to go. 8.5 did appear to work there. One major sim game I use is now (with some hacking) usable there. So that leaves only one significant piece of software (if DC still works there, under Wine) keeping me on Windows.

Comment

We do not know if it works on Linux Mint. Let us know what you learn.

Craig

Comment

Test Post

Craig

Comment

My version of DC8 is 8.03 Will the upgrade to 10 work properly?

Comment

Hi Rick,

Yes. DC8.03 will upgrade without issue to DCArt10.

Craig

Comment

In December of 2018, we introduced version DCArt10.5 with additional features for the audio restoration enthusiast. You can find a free trial version here:

https://www.diamondcut.com/st3/product/dcart10/

Craig
                  Last edited by Craig Maier; 01-19-2019, 11:44 AM.

Comment

There is a free upgrade from DCArt10.5 to DCArt10.6 which can be found at this link:

Uninstall the earlier version before installing the latest version show above. Your registration shall be preserved via this process.

Craig
                    Last edited by Craig Maier; 06-25-2020, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Following upgrade to 10.6 I can't bring up presets. Any suggestions how to find or install them?

Comment

It sounds like a bad download - it happens. Uninstall what you have. Then, download a fresh installer from our website at this link:

Install it and everything should be fine.

Thanks,

Craig

Comment

Today is 12-30-20, so there are only two more days until the special sale ends. Act now to take advantage of the low prices! And, Happy New Year.

Comment

DCart10.7 will not install over 10.6. Popup says I already have a newer version.
                            About in my DCart definitely says I currently have 10.6. I have tried at least 3 different times
                            with same result.
                            Forgot to mention I am on current windows 10.
                            Last edited by ricky; 01-13-2021, 10:03 PM.

Comment

We talked today on the phone - - - you are using a very old and obsolete operating system, so all bets are off. Update your operating system to one that is supported.

Comment

Working...
                              X