Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DCart11 is now Introduced; Check out its large feature set and new very low price

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ricky View Post
    DCart10.7 will not install over 10.6. Popup says I already have a newer version.
    About in my DCart definitely says I currently have 10.6. I have tried at least 3 different times
    with same result.
    Forgot to mention I am on current version of windows 10.
    Don't think I got a response on my problem above. Why does DCart 10.7 think 10.6 is a newer version
    and won't install?

Comment

Is it 10.06 or 10.6 as the previous version. I am aware of a bug in 10.06 which reports the previous version incorrectly. Print the help/about dcart screen for insurance. Here is what I suggest if you do if have version 10.6. Uninstall it. Then download the demo version of 10.7 and install it. Your serial and registration should be maintained (in the computer registry).
      "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Originally posted by Craig Maier View Post
        Is it 10.06 or 10.6 as the previous version. I am aware of a bug in 10.06 which reports the previous version incorrectly. Print the help/about dcart screen for insurance. Here is what I suggest if you do if have version 10.6. Uninstall it. Then download the demo version of 10.7 and install it. Your serial and registration should be maintained (in the computer registry).
        About window said 10.6 but I did what you suggested and 10.7 installed with no hitch. Thanks

Comment

Good. That inaccurate report I believe is a bug in the previous version.

Comment

Just re-installed 10.7 on new computer. Only issue seems to be Playback, which stops after ~ 4.7 seconds. Did I screw something up on playback settings?

Comment

Not sure, but that symptom is often reflective of the drivers being set incorrectly. Goto Edit/Preferences/Soundcard and make sure that WDM drivers are checked, especially on Win10 operating systems. MME drivers do not seem to get along with Win10.

Comment

Originally posted by Craig Maier View Post
                Not sure, but that symptom is often reflective of the drivers being set incorrectly. Goto Edit/Preferences/Soundcard and make sure that WDM drivers are checked, especially on Win10 operating systems. MME drivers do not seem to get along with Win10.
                That solved it. Thank you.

Comment

Summer specials running now through Aug 17th, 2021. Check www.diamondcut.com for deep discounts on software and hardware.

Craig

Comment

Version DCArt10.8 is no available. Follow this link for more information and the demo version:

https://www.diamondcut.com/st3/produ...n-tools-10-62/

It's pricing has been reduced for the 2021 holiday special.

Craig
                    Last edited by Craig Maier; 12-15-2021, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X