Some logistical questions on DC 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some logistical questions on DC 10

Long time user. Thanks for DC 10. Bought a new installation instead of hassling with an upgrade (which I have done every time before - it really isn't much hassle). A few logistical questions

1. Is there no longer a hard copy manual? I love that manual. Is there a new one available for a cost?
    2. Do the filter definiions that users added still need to be copied over by hand to the new version. Is there an easier way to do this? It is a pain.
    3. Same question for settings? Do they need to be redone by hand. I do it by having the old copy and new copy side by side on my screen.

Hi,

We do not provide hard copy user's manuals anymore. They cost us around $25.00 each in low quantity, so it is not practical. However, you can find the .pdf of the users manual in the program grouping. As for filter presets, you can find your old presets in the old directory and then copy them into the new directory. Settings - - - I guess that pertains to preferences. Those are (I believe) in the registry, so it depends on your bravery as to whether they can be copied. I would not attempt it.

Craig
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Working...
    X