DCart10 10.8 Version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCart10 10.8 Version

I received the email notification that version 10.8 was available as part of the Thanksgiving sale. I just downloaded the 10.8 demo version to upgrade my licensed 10.75 version. After installation, I found that I had to go in a reset all my settings and also that the color scheme from 10.75 had changed.

I really liked in 10.75 where overlapping highlight was in red, which made it so easy to work with. How do I get back to that color scheme? I've played around with some of the color settings, but can't find the exact previous scheme.

I'm sure it's something simple, hopefully.
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 12-14-2021, 03:29 PM.
    John

sus4chord,

Some of the previous user "stuff" stays from version to version. It seems that the info in the documents folder is saved and re-used by the new version.

However, the info on the "preferences" page under the edit tab defaults to the factory settings. I have to re-do the options each time I upgrade the software.

The colors are under the display tab for the preferences window (from the main edit tab). I set the background to light blue, the waveform to dark blue, and the highlight to light yellow. Pick what you like.

I also turn off the fast edit on the general tab, and turn off the chimes sound on the "sound" tab.

Marc

Comment

Working...
    X