Covid-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Covid-19

The COVID-19 pandemic is impacting almost everyone to one degree or another right now. We just want to let our customers know that we are maintaining our support line which is 973-316-9111 and this forum. We can also be reached at support@diamondcut.com. Diamond Cut Productions, Inc. is doing everything possible to keep the company healthy through this stressful time period, so you need not fear having this company available in the future for product support, updates and upgrades. We have cut our costs and salaries to a minimum for now, so financial health will not be an issue. So, stay healthy and follow your local COVID-19 guidelines and we all get past this scourge quickly.

Your Friends at Diamond Cut Productions.
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 04-17-2020, 11:49 AM.
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Thanks for the support, Craig and Rick!
    John

Comment

No problem.

Comment

Just to emphasize - we are still healthy and able to provide the support that you need as of 8-19-20. Feel free to call at 973-316-9111 and we shall do our best to address any issues that you may have.

Craig / Diamond Cut Productions, Inc.

Comment

Shipments of handbooks and preamps overseas have been taking longer than usual. Our understanding is that the root cause is the Covid19 situation, so please be patient when ordering those products.

Thanks,

Craig

Comment

Working...
          X