No Dongles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Dongles

It is worth noting that our products never have and never will require a dongle. Some of our competitors do. This is not only a great inconvenience, it also causes issues with Win10 every time that Microsoft performs an update to your system. Dongles cause systems to crash after a Win10 update, so be aware. We handle all of our security via our server and routines held within the software program that you download from our site. NO DONGLES!

Craig
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Definitely a great decision.
    I use few programs with dongles what is a really nightmare because of reason you have metioned and also three others.
    First - every dongle needs the working in the backgound its own service which "eats" some computer resources and slow down the computer.
    Second - every such working service is a source of a possible conflict with another software and decrease its stability.
    And third - always is a problem which dongle is for which software.
    So from the year or so when I need a new software I always try to find such program which doesn't need dongle to avoid troubles.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback; we plan to keep the software dongle-less, especially since there are other ways to handle that issue in a very secure manner (as we have done).
      "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Working...
      X