Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All I need is the continuous noise filter. What should I buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All I need is the continuous noise filter. What should I buy?

I would like the latest version of the Diamondcut CNF. I don't need presets or any of the other audio tools offered by this great company. I am wondering what to order. I was thinking about the Forensics10 program. Is the CNF in that one the same as the CNF in the other programs? I don't need presets. I just need the filter. I adjust it myself to the audio I am applying it to. Thanks for any help you could give me.

The DCForensics10.8x version of the CNF is by far the most sophisticated and the most capable. It is also the most recent version, having been completed in November of 2021. A similar CNF can be found in DCArt10.8x which is a subset of the Forensics version (less capability and lower levels of peformance, but much cheaper). You can test both by downloading the demo versions and comparing them to see which one best fits your needs on a price/performance basis.

To get these, goto www.diamondcut.com and click on the software tab. You will see those two versions and both provide 15 day fully functional demo versions which should be enough tie to perform your evaluation.

Craig
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 04-05-2022, 10:43 AM.
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

A more direct link to these programs can be found here: https://www.diamondcut.com/st3/produ...gory/software/

Craig

Comment

Am a little confused on the versions and their prices, from 69.00 to thousands. Since all i need is the cnf (the latest vereion) what's the most basic, and least expensive?

Comment

If you the lowest cost version, that is the DCArt10.8x. If you are a previous owner of one of our primary software products, it is an upgrade for $69.00. If you are a new user to that product, it is $99.00. Our server will permit the proper option selection based on your previous history. It is found here:

https://www.diamondcut.com/st3/produ...n-tools-10-62/

If you are doing Forensics Audio work, try out the DCForensics10.8x version since it is more optimized for Forensics audio situations.

So, it all depends on what type of work you are doing as to what version (two version choices) is the best for you.

Craig / Diamond Cut Productions, Inc. 973-316-9111

Comment

Working...
          X