X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installation of the software

Step Two - Installation of the Product

Most users find this extremely easy.
    1. Download the demo software program installer from our website https://www.diamondcut.com/st3/produ...gory/software/
    2. Install the program. After the demo time period runs out, you can choose to purchase the software. The demo version will convert to a fully registered license if you decide to make the purchase at the end to the demo period. Each license is for one user on up to two computers.

The software will be installed in a folder under “programs” called Diamond Cut Productions. Several demo .wav and/or .mp3 files are also supplied as part of the demonstration tutorials found in both the Help file and PDF version of the manual.
    During the installation process, you will be asked to approve the license agreement, and select an install location. After a few seconds of installation time, you’re ready to launch the program by clicking on the DCArt10 or Forensics10 Icons, depending on which program you have purchased.

When DCArt10 or Forensics10 is first run you must choose your User Name and/or email address and enter it into the software. You also will need to enter the Serial Number that was supplied to you when you purchased the product. Enter the serial number exactly as shown using only the numbers 0-9 and letters A-Z.

The combination of your email and serial number is your unique key to DCArt10 or DC Forensics10; no other personal information is used.
    After you have entered your name and Serial Number, you must then register the program with Diamond Cut Productions. The registration process can be done automatically over the internet or via phone or email.

If you choose automatic registration, DCArt10/DC Forensics10.xx will attempt to contact the servers at Diamond Cut Productions and automatically register your product. The registration process initiates our server to create a registration code and emails that code back to you. You will receive an email with the registration code; use this code in your software. Save it for your records, should you ever need to re-install the product.

If you register by phone or email, you will receive a registration code from Diamond Cut Productions that you must enter into the program to complete the registration. We strongly encourage either automatic or email registration. .

Note 1:Diamond Cut Productions is the ONLY authorized source of registration codes, regardless of where you purchased your product.

Note2: DCArt10 and DC Forensics10 require a User Name or email address, Serial Number and Registration Code from Diamond Cut Productions, Inc. After you receive your Serial Number and have entered a User Name or email address, you will receive a registration code via email. Record those data somewhere for future reference. The most common support question is “my hard-drive crashed and I just replaced it. I have my serial number but I do not remember my user name. Can you retrieve my user name from your server database for me?” Of course, we can usually do that, but it will cause you an unnecessary delay. Once you have a successful installation, you can print out these data from the Help/About Diamond Cut Audio Restoration Tools, XX.YY menu.
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield
Working...
X