DCForensics11.0 Audio Laboratory: Unlocking the Mysteries of Forensics Audio Files
- Surveillance Audio Recording
- Forensics Audio Authentication, Voice-Printing & Formant Analysis
- File Transcription / Time Expansion / Speed and/or Pitch Change
- Audio Restoration & Enhancement
- Audio Editing & Voice Garbling / Voice Disguising
- Audio & Acoustical Measurements
- Audio File Format Conversions
- Statistical Measurement Tools
- And much more . . .
The field of Forensics Audio is complex from many perspectives. The software programs required to address the needs in this field are quite complex and getting more sophisticated with the introduction of new technologies such as AI into our lives. It is complex in terms of the experience required to obtain the desired results. So, in a sense, Forensics Audio is both a science and an art-form. Diamond Cut Productions, Inc. is pleased to announce their latest offering in this field called DCForensics11 Audio Laboratory which combines both the Science and Art of Forensics Audio.
DCForensics11.0 builds on the improvements we made in 10.0 and adds support for ASIO sound cards and a new Sound Search feature for finding similar sounds in a forensic file. Version 10.8 added “Green Zones” that help you quickly narrow in on the best parameter settings for any filter. A new Graphical User Interface provides a very intuitive way to interact with the power of the classic Diamond Cut Forensics Filters and Analysis Suites. A new set of task panes steers the user to the correct solution based on their forensics audio goal or task. Additionally, it incorporates many new descriptive presets for the various filters. Tasks that may have been difficult to accomplish in the past are now easily approachable with new features (e.g. the Whisper Enhancer).
Here is what we have added to Diamond Cut Forensics 11.0
|Click here for complete product details
New Release – Version 11.0
New Features in Version 10.80
New Features and changes in version 10.75
New Features and changes in version 10.62
New Features and changes in version 10.52
New in version 10.5
Ease of use
- Tasks Pane feature guides you to the correct filter
- Updated GUI Appearance
- Waveform Overview for quickly getting around in a file
- One-Click Switch between Fast & Classic Edit Mode.
- Paste Interpolate Icon button for easy waveform interpolation when working with tablet computers.
- Larger and completely configurable toolbar Icons
- Goto specific file locations
- Customizable Keyboard Accelerators
- Added docking windows for History Dialog box, VU Meter and File
- Information dialog boxes
- Customizable Application Look
- Quick access to Spectrogram or Histogram views from the main window
- Changed the software application look to follow various flavors of Windows.
Additions and Improvements to existing features
- VST Hosting (Up to 6 VST Plug-ins Support) Added
- AAC (Advanced Audio Coding) compressed audio file support for file extensions such as .aac, .m4a.
- Over 1,950 Descriptive Factory Presets are now provided for ease in getting started with any given function.
- Improved the audio quality of the Stretch and Squish (pitch and tempo change) system
- Sampling Rate support extended from 192 kHz up to as high as 210 kHz providing up to 100 kHz Bandwidth capability.
- 32 New Paragraphic EQ Factory Presets Added
- Added Hr. indicator to record time display
- Low Frequency Shelf option added to the Paragraphic EQ.
- One Year Fee Support
- Requires Microsoft Windows 7 or later