Error: A Invalid Argument was encountered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error: A Invalid Argument was encountered

During the trim process I get this error message.

DCEz

A Invalid Argument was encountered

Also like to say that it would be nice to be able to resize the Mentor window (full screen?).

Thanks, Roland

Hmmmm - clearly some kind of bug there. Give us a bit of time so that we can try to track it down. One question - - - is this repeatable on your system? Please advise.
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Yes, I can

It happens while saving the trimmed file. It starts saving the file and then gives me the error. Then when I select DONE I get it each time.

Roland

You never did reply about maximizing the Audio Mentor screen.

Comment

The screen size is not sizable; that is a fundamental element of the architecture of the program which would be extremely difficult to change.
        "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Originally posted by RWKMANN
          It happens while saving the trimmed file. It starts saving the file and then gives me the error. Then when I select DONE I get it each time.
          Just an FYI I get the same error message.

Comment

Ditto

I get the same error all the time. Uninstalling and reinstalling does not resolve this. I'm on XP Pro SP2.

Comment

Hi, a couple of questions:

Does this error happen when you press "Done" for the first time, right after the trim start or trim end operation or on the second "Done" when it saves the file?
              Also, do you notice it creating the peak file, or does the error occur before the status message changes to "Creating Peak File"?

Last question, what size and resolution are the files? (MB, and bits)

Thanks, this does not happen on my systems so I need more info to track it down
              Rick

Comment

Don't seem to get the Invalid Argument on trim

I haven't done this in some time as I've been using DC6 to trim the files.

Seems to work now.

Roland

Comment

Working...
                X