Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starting Mentor - It Installs everytime i start?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting Mentor - It Installs everytime i start?

Hi

If I click on my AM Desktop Icon or go to my Windows Start>Dimaond Cut Audio>Audio Mentor....the program performs a install. It installs everytime when I shut down my computer and restart my computer.

If i close AudioMentor and restart in the same session it opens fine.

I did enter my registration number and the program is listed in my Programs listing.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
    Dave

Dave,

That is a strange one. Two questions:

1. What operating system are you using?

2. Did you accept all of the defaults from the installer program when you first installed the software?
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

This would not be caused by an incorrect registration number.

It seems like the install in not finishing correctly. You may try going into the control panel and uninstalling the program completely. Then try a fresh re-install.

This is asumming that you are running on XP, which is the only suportted platform.
      Rick

Comment

Yep Worked

hI
        Yep that worked.....

no problems here...

Thanks

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by rickc
          It seems like the install in not finishing correctly. You may try going into the control panel and uninstalling the program completely. Then try a fresh re-install.
          I'm having the same problem. Just did an uninstall and registry clean, same problem. Im using XP SP2 and shut my antivirus off before install. accepted all default settings. Thanks for any help.

Comment

I had the same problem, but then it stopped happening. No idea what caused it to stop.

Dan
            Dan McDonald

Comment

Hi, Lo Watts -

Try re-booting after the installation. That could do the trick. Let us know.
              "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Working...
              X