Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New version availability

Hi Craig...

I just wanted to let you know that I am ready to get DC Audio Mentor whenever the updated version is available.

If this matters, I would be interested in the on-line version that you have available in the DC store.

Just drop me a message in this forum when the updated version is online.

Many Thanks,

GB
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 06-23-2019, 02:48 PM.

GB -

OK - will do. I think that I will also make a general announcement right here as well as dropping you a line.

Craig
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Many, many thanks Craig!!!

GB

Comment

Don't seem to be able to import a DC6 playlist

Installed the updated version and decided to cut a CD. I had some files and a DC6 playlist so I selected Import Playlist/selected a WLS/ and nothing displays in Mentor. I tried a few with the same results.

Roland

P.S. I did notice that I can now select either of my CD/DVD writers.

Comment

Did you have the same experience with the previous version of Mentor? Please advise.

Comment

Is the updated version available yet through the DC store; or are you just making it available to current owners of Mentor?

GB

Comment

Hi Roland,

As I was up to my ears with some other stuff today, I asked Jeff at Tracer to check out the situation that you mentioned regarding the playlist. Here is what he sent to me today pertaining to your question:

---------------------

I went into DC SIX, created a new playlist.

Then I opened Audio Mentor 1.2 and imported that playlist. All files appeared in the CD Writing window.

I didn't actually write a CD, but it appears to work fine.

He may want to try creating a new playlist and starting over.

Comment

Hi GB -

I am not sure if Rick posted the latest version (1.2) in the store Diamond Cut store yet and can not easily find out until next week because he is in Germany on business presently.

So, I would recommend waiting until next week for a definitive answer. I will send an email as soon as I am certain of its status.

Thanks for your patience.

Comment

Originally posted by Craig Maier
                  Hi GB -

I am not sure if Rick posted the latest version (1.2) in the store Diamond Cut store yet and can not easily find out until next week because he is in Germany on business presently.

So, I would recommend waiting until next week for a definitive answer. I will send an email as soon as I am certain of its status.

Thanks for your patience.
                  Thanks a lot Craig. It's no rush at all. I just noticed Roland's post and was just wondering. I've been busy too with being in the beginning of our handbell performance season.
                  Regards,
                  GB

Comment

Interesting WLS file issue

Craig,

Seems that I can open old WLS files with the new Mentor but it doesn't display anything. If I create a new one it opens, displays, and creates the CD just fine. I can get you one of the old, unreadable ones.

Roland

Comment

Hi Roland,

Yes. Please send me one of those files to:

dctools@aol.com

Thanks,

Craig

Comment

Working...
                      X