RIAA Equalization added to tapes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIAA Equalization added to tapes?

Just wanting to know if this is supposed to work this way. After transfers are made from a cassette tape Audio Mentor is automatically adding RIAA equalization before moving the file into bin 2. I have tape checked before doing the transfer.

This is a bug in releases up to 1.3 and will be fixed shortly. Thanks for your patience with this.

Craig
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

I keep reading about version 1.3, but I only received notice of the version 1.2 upgrade. Should I have received a version 1.3 notice, and is there a 1.3 upgrade to download? Can I just download the latest eval and apply my license code I received with the 1.2 upgrade? Or should I really wait until 1.4 in light of this message thread?
      John

Comment

We have not released 1.3 as a bug fix yet because we just found another small bug and are presently up to 1.4. But, we should have a patching system up and available within the next two weeks. Keep an eye here where we will make the announcement.

Comment

Originally posted by Craig Maier
          We have not released 1.3 as a bug fix yet because we just found another small bug and are presently up to 1.4. But, we should have a patching system up and available within the next two weeks. Keep an eye here where we will make the announcement.
          I don't want to bother you needlessly, because I know you are busy... Jeff at enhanced audio says that they are handling support issues with Mentor, so are we supposed to deal with them with updates and the like?

GB

Comment

Either way should work. Both entities support the product and it certainly is not a bother to us to do so.

Comment

Working...
            X