Mentor development...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mentor development...

The thread about suggestions for a potential new DC 8 release got me wondering.... Is any further development going to take place with DC Audio Mentor?

I find myself using it quite a bit as many of my projects don't require much processing. Surely the cleaning filters are due for an update....

Also, even though I like Mentor the way it is, I would like some type of manual interpolation mode to be incorporated into the program.

Yes, I know I have the full-blown Diamond Cut program, but once I start a project, I like to stay within the confines of that program....

Not a big deal, I guess. I just don't want this product to become forgotten...

Thanks...
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 06-03-2019, 01:21 AM.

We do plan on updating Mentor after DC8 has been completed. Mentor is quite popular. You are correct - - - the de-nosing algorithms are behind the technology of the DC7 product family. As I recall, they are from the same generation as DC5 (or was it DC6 - - - hmmm - - - not sure).

Craig
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

the de-nosing algorithms
      Is that the process you use to make music that stinks sound better?

Sorry, couldn't resist....
      John

Comment

LOL - - - yeah, it is a special proprietry routine only found in Diamond Cut products!

Craig
        "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Working...
        X