Whisper Enhancer Demonstration - Process

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whisper Enhancer Demonstration - Process

The new Diamond Cut Productions DCForensics10 Whisper Enhancer can be a very power tool in many audio enhancement applications where one needs to hear a background sound. Here is how you can test this new system out:

1. Launch the Diamond Cut DCForensics10 Audio Laboratory (demo version or registered version).

2. Go to the File Menu and then go to the Open Demo Files sub-menu. Browse down to the "Whisper Enhancer Demo" file and click on it.

3. Go to the Forensics Menu and bring up the Whisper Enhancer feature.

4. Browse through the presets and click on the one that says "Whisper Enhancer Demo Preset".

5. Preview the filter and then compare the result with the raw file via the bypass function.

(Hope you enjoyed that little flashback in History!)

Craig

ps - the male voice is myself, the whisperer is my wife (Marla), the music in the background is a composition by Bach, the noises in the background are kitchen appliance noises and the hum is coming from another audio system in another room with an open input cable connected to nothing (hum).

Quiz Question: From what famous historical document are we reading?

Send your answer to us at craig@diamondcut.com The first five people to correctly identify the document, will receive a free pair of Diamond Cut Producions CDs..

Note: Please do not post the answer here; that would ruin all the fun.
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 04-08-2016, 09:21 PM.
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Congratulations, Dan McDonald - - - you are the our first winner! Your CDs will go out tomorrow.

Craig
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 04-10-2016, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Any small help Craig for not US people?

Comment

Hint: freedom

Comment

Working...
        X