Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Batch Editor "An Operation is Already In Progress" ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batch Editor "An Operation is Already In Progress" ?

Group,

If I check the box on the Batch Editor "Overwrite exiting files" , I get a box that says "An Operation is Already in Progress, please wait till it completes and try again". You then have to click OK to continue.

I haven't seen this in DC 8.5, but I seem to remember it as a "bug" in the past.

Marc

Rick fixed this today.

Craig
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Great. How can I get the fixed program ?

Marc

Comment

We are going to delay the release of 10,01 to be sure that some other known bugs are fixed first. That may take another two weeks depending on how quickly the other bugs get fixed.. At that point, we will post a message on the DCForensics10 section of this forum announcing that it is available. Basically, you will just have to un-install the older version and upload the demo version of v10.01 at that time and install it. It will automatically pick up your existing user name, serial number and registration code, so no additional work will be needed on your part.
        Last edited by Craig Maier; 04-13-2016, 11:26 AM.
        "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

I fixed this, this was happening when the Overwrite existing files and the close file checkboxes were checked. Should be fixed in 10.02
          Rick

Comment

Working...
          X