Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zoom Out Icon ?

Group,

I may have missed this, but the Zoom Out icon in the tool bar can not be seen. This is the one that lets you go back one step.
    In the view pull down, the text is there but there is no Icon that shows.

I can Zoom out full, but many times while editing I first zoom in, fix the noise, then want to zoom back where I was, not all the way.

Marc

Hi Marc,

Are you referring to the binary zoom or the proportional zoomer? At any rate, there is an alternate zoomer function on the right mouse button. It could be that your screen size is not set to see all the icons, but I am not sure.

Craig
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Craig,

So...the Zoom Out that you can use from the right mouse button is what I am talking about. I believe that in DC8.5 it was an Icon in the play tool bar. I do not see it in the play toolbar for DC10.
      You can see the Zoom out from the view menu also.

This is the zoom that takes you back one step at a time.

As a suggestion, I would add it to the play toolbar as an Icon.

Marc

Comment

I see two sets of icons. Two are binary zoom functions. The other two are proportional zoom (zoom to highlighted area). I am not sure why they do not show. I will send you an email with a pic of my screen showing these items. Compare the screenshot with your screen image.

Craig
        Last edited by Craig Maier; 04-25-2016, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Also, the mouse wheel will let you zoom in and out. I find I'm using it all the time now. I used to click on the icon but the mouse wheel is much handier.
          Dan McDonald

Comment

Dan,

Good point. Easier than clicking on the toolbar.

Marc

Comment

Maybe a single click on the proportional zoom out could go back one step and a double click on it would take the user all the way out. Any thoughts?

Craig

Comment

Call me old fashion...but I like a button on the tool bar.

Marc

Comment

I added back the selective zoom out button that was in previous versions of DC programs. I left the zoom out full icon as well. This is in 10.02
                  Rick

Comment

Works nice. Thanks
                    ​Marc

Comment

Working...
                    X