Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using Batch On One Channel

Group,

I have had in the past some applications where I wanted to process filters on just one channel of a Stereo song. The "L" and "R" buttons allow me to do that. However, I have not been able to have the L & R buttons work with a Batch Operation.

Can that be done ? I.E. run one filter on just the Left for a number of files and then run a different filter on the Right .

Marc

I am not sure, but perhaps the split and recombine functions would facilitate that. First, split the file into two mono files and run through the batch. Later, use the recombine command to put them back together. The File split and recombine feature is found under the Edit menu.

Craig
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Craig,

​That method should work for what I want to do. So, does that mean that the channel buttons L & R should not be used for processing separate channels ?

Marc

Comment

Marc,

I have never done what you want to do, but I think that the L & R channel buttons are not involved in the process that I outlined.

Craig
        "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Working...
        X