Transfer Markers to Destination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer Markers to Destination

This feature comes in very handy. You don't need it that often, but when you do, it's extremely helpful. I used it twice tonight and it saved at least 10-15 minutes work each time.

Dan
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 03-19-2019, 06:31 PM.
    Dan McDonald

I remember during one of the beta test periods, that someone recommended that feature, and so that is why it is in there. Good to know that it is useful.

Craig
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

That was me that recommended that feature. And I also use it quite often. Much appreciated.
      John

Comment

Thanks. We are always looking for inputs that lead to product improvements.

Craig

Comment

I remember when Sus4chord suggested it, and I thought "I wish I had suggested that one!"

Dan
          Dan McDonald

Comment

I think that I recall thinking: "we should have thought of that before".

Craig

Comment

I tried the transfer markers from source to destination on my system. If I have a time offset between the source and destination (I used three CNFs on the file), then the location of the markers in the destination does NOT agree with the same location in the source.

Marc
              Last edited by Marc Hildebrant; 12-22-2016, 03:51 PM.

Comment

I don't see how it could sync if there's a time offset. It would either be off going forward or going backward, right?
                Dan McDonald

Comment

Dan,

You are correct...the use of the phase "seems to work" should be removed, which I'll do.

Marc

Comment

We still do not know what is causing the time offset.

Craig

Comment

Problem dealing with the time offset bug is that it seems to be largely system dependent. Question is this - - - dependent on what? (rhetorical question).

Craig

Comment

Working...
                      X