Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug in Batch Operation

Group,

Similar bug in DCart10. When running a batch operation to change the sampling rate from 96 K to 44.1 K, the software "complains"... See screen shot below:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	199
Size:	124.7 KB
ID:	54349 Marc

That bug has been around for a long time, but we have not been able to fix it. We can review it again, but no guarantees.

Craig
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Curiously, previous versions did not have the bug.

Marc

Comment

Software is known to break when re-compiled. We have seen it happen alot. We fix one thing and then another thing breaks. It's the nature of the beast. If this bug was easy to fix without breaking something else, it would have been fixed quite a while ago.
        Last edited by Craig Maier; 09-06-2019, 08:04 PM.

Comment

We believe that this bug is fixed in DCArt10.6.

Craig

Comment

I tried the use of change sample speed with a batch operation. This bug has been fixed.

Marc

Comment

We thought we had nailed that one down. It's good that the fix stuck.

Comment

Also, it's fixed in DCForensics10.6x.

Comment

Working...
                X