DCForensics10.xx Getting Started Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCForensics10.xx Getting Started Guide

A new application note (AN-23) is available and is a brief (30 page) getting started guide for both the DCArt and the DCForensics line of software products. It can be download for free via this link:

http://www.diamondcut.com/AppNotes/A...ed%20Guide.pdf

Craig
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Very nice and easy to read. Well done Craig.
    Maybe it is worth in such guide to have some recommendation of sound cards? Almost all of us sooner or later have such problem which sound card should be bought so such recommendation by experienced user is more than welcome
    Just my two cents.

Comment

I think that our company could run into legal issues if we recommended one sound card over another. We are not experts nor re-sellers of those items. So, it's best that we stay neutral on that topic. On the other hand, feel free to start a discussion with others on that topic to get their opinion. You can use this forum for that.

Comment

I understand your point of view Craig although I think recommendation or suggestion can't be a reason of any legal issues.
        Anyway I am not a lawyer so I can be wrong of course.
        Based on your suggestion I have just started a new thread.

Comment

I think that is the best approach. I will follow the thread and maybe I will learn something too.

Thanks,

Craig

Comment

Working...
          X