Doing the Math

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doing the Math

I was going to submit this as an idea for Version 7, but it occurred to me that I should check to see if there's some way to do this in Version 6.

When I use a filter like "EZ Clean" I get a visual trace of events and a progress counter that tells me the percentage of the file that has been completed. Let's say it's a boring, low-level trace until, at 56% complete, I get a big blip. When the filter has completed I'd like to see (hear) what happened, so I play the destination file.

I can use the "View" option to turn on a "Time Display," but that gives me a real time of the point in the file that's playing. It would be very nice if it would also provide a "percentage" reading so that I wouldn't have to manually figure out 56% of a 7 minute 24 second file.

Is there a way to do this now? If not, I'd love to see it in Version 7.
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 05-19-2019, 10:45 AM.

Right now, I believe that it is only displayed in percentage. We can look into displaying it in other terms as well (time or samples) in version 7.
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Or put a percentage display in the Time Display window?

Comment

Sure, that would work too.
        "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Working...
        X