78 RPM Record Clicking Simulator Preset Fixed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 78 RPM Record Clicking Simulator Preset Fixed

The preset for the 78 RPM Record Clicking Simulator somehow had become corrupted on the presets sharing portion of the forum. I just re-uploaded it so it should now be ok. If anyone still has a problem with this, please let me know so that I can look into it further. I do not know how long that this preset had been faulty, but I fixed it today after a problem was reported by a user. Sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

Craig

ps - the preset can be found at the following link:

http://www.diamondcut.com/vforum/showthread.php?t=783
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 04-09-2019, 12:08 PM.
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Problem loading 78 RPM Record Clicking Simulator Preset

I downloaded this preset and used the preset manager to put it in the multifilter, but it seems to be VERY corrupted. When I try to load it I get a window that says "error: no filter is selected to run. Try again. Then when I click on that it says "Internal error creating the filter. Call Tech Support. Error code: 198." This happens repeatedly. Then seems to open, but just causes all kinds of playback errors.

Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks,

Mike

Comment

Hi,

As I recall, that preset is designed to run on the Live/Forensics version of the software. So, download the Forensics8 demo version and give that a try. I am quite certain that the preset in question will give fits to the DC8 version.

Craig
      "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Working...
      X