discwelder Bronze-Fatal error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• discwelder Bronze-Fatal error

Can not get Diskwelder to record without following message.
    Recorder error:SDK error_buffer underrun during writing occured
    fatal write error (4650) 6
    Disk is partialy written then program shuts down wit no other explination or
    sugested corections. No information in manual.
    I have 160 gig drive and 3 gig dual processor CPU. Nero works fine.

I must apologize, but I do not know what Discwelder is. Is it a software program or a piece of hardware of some kind? Please advise.
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Discwelder Bronse is the software for burning audit to DVD
      purchased from Tracer Tec. they recomended it for transrering audio using their NEW WAY? system.
      i called tracer re this problem and as ofnow have not received a reply.
      The software company only suports free help for 30 days after purchase.

Comment

OK. Well, Tracer is one of our distributors, but we are not specifically knowledgable about all of the product lines that they represent. I would not know where to begin to help you with this. We are the manufacturers of the Diamond Cut software line and are really only experts in those products. I would suggest that you try to phone Tracer again and see if they can help you out with this problem in real time at their support number which is:

1-717-764-9240

Sorry that we can not help you further with this one.
        Last edited by Craig Maier; 06-23-2006, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Discwelder Bronze

Any one using this program?
          I have tried to burn several DVD's per instructions in manuel
          and have not ben able to make a playabal disk, instructions do not contain any help files that address this problem.I just un installed and re installed program and burned a disc finaly but when I tried to play it my DVD player shows disc error,tried another player message was bad disc.Any one have a sugestion as to what I may be doing wrong?

Comment

trouble?

I know nothing about either the burner program or the sound card you're using; just noticed that you mentioned audio and DVD in the same paragraph. Was that a typo or are you burning a CD on a DVD blank or am I way off base?

just a thought

luck -
            George Peek
            Safford, Arizona

Comment

The software is for burning audio to DVD's
              documintation claims files up to 24/192 can be burned.
              This is what Tracer Tec recomends and sells for their NEW WAY
              transfeers.
              Is any body else using the new way.

Comment

I thought that the "New Way" involved the use of a flat phono preamplifier coupled with EQing in software. Rick and I were the ones that promoted that concept because of the performance levels achievable compared to analog techniques.

I think that the idea of using 24 bits and higher sampling rates are a seperate concept. Or am I missing something.
                Last edited by Craig Maier; 06-24-2006, 06:46 PM.

Comment

You are corect,
                  Discwelder bronze is sold by Tracer and is used to burn
                  files after they processed using the NEW WAY.
                  Master To DVD
                  DiscWelder Bronze DVD Mastering Software

So, we are going to bring our audio into the soundcard using our new Preamps. Next, we record it to the hard drive in super quality as well. Now, we want to suggest you write audio DVDs in this same super quality. You will hear the difference. You can even make a high-resolution audio DVD and also a standard audio CD. $84 For More Info on DiscWelder Bronze, Click Here.

Comment

Discwelder Bronze and others from the same company (this is their entry level) are designed to author DVD-Audio as distinct from DVD-Video, or audio on DVD in a "non-standard" format.

I have only dabbled with DVD-A, so far, due to the fact that there isn't the demand for it (yet?). I also have no actual experience with this particular software.

DVD-Audio discs are only playable on DVD-A compatible DVD players - some of the most recent machines are, but you have to check the fine print to be certain. The one I purchased, could also play SACD - an added bonus, but a competing and equally rare format at the moment.

Cheers,
                    Bill
                    Last edited by zarat; 06-27-2006, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X