X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buliten Board VIEW

I changed to clasic view now no views work
    what happened?

I was looking for that feature. Is it something under the "User CP"? If so, point me in the right direction - - -

But, now that I think about it, I guess I do not completely understand. You are able to post but can not see the postings? And if so, then you will not be able to see this. So, - - - ???

Dilemma? Interesting one.

Maybe not. I just realized that your email is available here under your profile, so I will communicate via that venue.
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 07-14-2006, 11:36 AM.
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

I changed the QUICK STYLE display for the BB from default to classic.
      View,now display is blocked for graphics. I can't channge back to default view.

Comment

Walter,

Where did you find "Quick Style"? I am not finding it.

Comment

At the bottom of this page

Comment

Hmmm - I never even noticed that bbs feature, but I see it now. And, I am afraid to run your experiment for obvious reasons. I do not know the answer. Maybe (hopefully) someone else has used that function or is familiar with that type of functionality and can help.

Comment

Logging out and relogging in cleared problem

Comment

Great! Glad to hear that. Maybe that information will be useful to other in the future. Thanks for posting your "fix".

We learn something new every day!

Comment

BBS view

Hardly a 'fix' and not really a 'work-a-round'. Avoid 'classic view' unless you like having to re-log-in to change back to being able to see the graphics.
                  "I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it." Klaatu, The Day the Earth Stood Still (1951)

Comment

seems to be a problem for Internet Explorer. I didn't see any trouble when I was logged in with Opera. Internet Explorer showed some graphics, but not all.

On the other hand, I didn't like classic view so I went back to the default after looking at a few threads.

Dan
                    Dan McDonald

Comment

As some may recall, we have had problems before with this bbs software and Internet Explorer. Recently, we upgraded, but it sounds like they missed at least one bug. Not sure if it is worth upgrading it again. What do you think?

Comment

If it was up to me, I'd say don't bother with it because it seems to work fine in default mode, and you guys have plenty to do with keeping up with the real products. If it was a problem in terms of accessing tech support, then that would be an issue, but since it's only personal preferences for a bulletin board color, etc. I'd just let it go. Better yet, if you can hide the options, then people won't know about the problem!
                        Dan McDonald

Comment

It's interesting; I did not even know those options existed until Walter pointed it out.

Comment

Working...
                          X