Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP3 Encoding

Greetings -

I'm using DC6 (patched to version 6.14). I have it set to use the Lame MP3 encoder, DLL version. In preferences, I have the default bit rate set to 192. However, everytime I go to encode a WAV file to MP3, the default in the box always shows up as 128 and I have to change it. Any idea why it won't automatically put in 192 as the default? I can change it at that point to 192 and it will encode at that rate, but it requires manual intervention.
    John

Yep. I tried it out on my system and it does the same for me too. No matter if you change the settings OR command line options within preferences, when you save it as a Mp3 file it always goes to 128. I also tried using the .exe version of L.A.M.E. and that works the same way.

GB

Comment

I have not gotten back on this yet since we are still trying to figure out if this bug is on our end. Will advise.
      "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

It looks to me like that is a Diamond Cut bug. Will put that one on the todo list. Thanks.
        "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Thanks, Craig. It's definitely not a showstopper, just a minor annoyance.
          John

Comment

Working...
          X