Change Curser Color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change Curser Color

Is there a way to change the curser to a different color, like Red. When I expand a file, that is recorded at a high level, it would be nice to have the curser a color other than black, because many times I can't find the area of the wave file that I was scrolling, when I go back to the full wave file, due to the curser not standing out in the wave signal.

When this happens, I have to go back and replay a large portion of the file, to make sure I haven't advanced the curser beyond the place in the file where I was working.

Hope you can understand this one!
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 04-12-2019, 10:58 AM.

Yeah, I've had this situation too. I don't know if this will help you, but what I did was to change the waveform colour in the preferences menu to one that would be noticeable against the cursor. For me this works just as well as being able to change the cursor colour. I have changed about every option within the program and haven't found a way to change cursor colours.

If it is possible, I'm sure Craig or Rick will let us know. In the meantime, my way works rather well.

GB

Comment

I tried that a long time ago, but I couldn't find a color that was easier to use, than the yellow. Actually, I had forgotten that; but, I guess I'll try it again.

Thanks

Comment

I find that it works best if you change both the waveform and background colours to contrasting colours. If you pick the right ones you can see everything perfectly and never lose the cursor in the process.

GB

Comment

What colors do you use? I guess I'm thinking white background, black wave, and red curser; but, this is a little tiring on the eyes.

Comment

Working...
          X