All Access Training - reviews?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Access Training - reviews?

In May, Tracer offered "All Access Training", a series of web-conference "live" instructional classes on various aspects of the DC software. A friend of mine is interested in learning the software and I was wondering if this series was a pretty good starting point ($29 for a one-hour course).

Did any of you try it? Impressions?

The Tracer web site doesn't show any more courses after May. Has anyone heard if this was a one-time deal or there will be June dates as well.

Thanks in advance.
    Brian

Haing recently gained a broadband connection, I would have been interested in such a course out of interest.

would like to know more if you find out
    At work I may look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level I'm actually quite busy

Comment

Doug,

I talked with Tracer today. They will be offering the courses regularly from now on - and in June will add a DVD version. The on-line course will continue to be interactive, but just their presentation will be available on the DVD.

More of the details will be published in their June newsletter next week.

If I hear from anyone who has actually tried the course, I'll let you know.

Brian

Comment

Thanks Brian.
        At work I may look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level I'm actually quite busy

Comment

The June schedule is now up on the Tracer website; basically Tuesdays and Thursdays. They are offering "Intro to DC Six", "The Classic Filters", and "Continuous Noise Filter".

Comment

Working...
          X