DC7 Stability question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC7 Stability question

I have regular crashes with DC6 on my system. Checking the "Use alternate FFT" setting cut them down by about half. I'm wondering if DC7 is any more stable? Being able to work without crashes, would almost be reason enough to upgrade.

We are not familiar with instability problems with DC6 as you describe. Obviously (to me) there is something funny about your system. So, I am not in a position to assure you of the performance of DC7 on that same system.

But I can say that around 30 beta testers have been testing the product for months now (since July 11) and it is now stable on their system(s). My recomendation is this. Do not buy DC7 until you get DC6 to be stable on your system first. You need to find out what is going on there. Call our free support helpline at:

1-717-764-9240

They will help you get to the root of your system problem.
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 10-05-2007, 06:22 PM.
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Another thing -

I believe that we will be offering DC7 in some demo format in which you can try it out first, so that should help you sort out any problems before making a purchase. Stay tuned at:

www.diamondcut.com
      "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Working...
      X