Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CD burner missing after 7.15 upgrade

Good evening to all,
    I just recovered my CD burner after uninstalling version 7.15 and reinstalling from the install disc version 7.02. I am not sure what happend because I am not in the habit of checking for all of the drive letters under my computer. I have not changed anything that I am aware of. Does any one have any Ideas?
    Krash

Hi,

There is not enough information to take a shot at this one. Please give us a call and then we can figure it out. I will say that this is the first time that I have seen this.

Craig
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

I have been thinking about this one and I wonder if somehow the driver for the burner became corrupted. First, try re-booting your computer. Then, can you re-install the driver and see what happens?
      "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Craig,
        Thank you for your time,
        I got an error 39 so I googled it and got info at the Microsoft site, they said that somehow some lines of the registry got deleted or corrupted. Anyhow microsoft had an auto fix that I downloaded and once it was done all was (write) with the world. I will try to get the 7.15 update again and see what happens.
        I will send all of my system specs in the next post so you can see how I am set up.
        Thank you again for your time.
        Krash

Comment

Working...
        X