Save source as

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save source as

Whenever I go to save a file after editing/restoring and click File, Save Source As, the default box for the cursor is Resolution which is a non-standard box for this function. Is it possible to have the default changed to the 'File Name' box?

Thanks.
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 05-26-2019, 02:54 PM.

Hi Kim -
    This is just a guess. Can you see if you have "use last filter" checked under General-edit-preferences?

Mine defaults to the file name. I'm just guessing that you have that checked so it's acting like that's a filter (which it is in the edit menu).

Dan
    Dan McDonald

Comment

Thanks for the reply, Dan. I have attached a jpg of the section I think you are talking about.
      Attached Files

Comment

OK - well, I guess that's not it. I think Craig and Rick are pretty busy getting the beta ready for testing. I have no idea why yours is doing that. Mine just goes to the file name. Maybe someone else can help out?
        Dan McDonald

Comment

Kim
          That is strange indeed. I don't specifically change the focus on that dialog box. It is usually set to whavever Windows decideds to default to, which on my systems here is the filename.

What OS is this on?
          Rick

Comment

vista ultimate

Comment

Oh, that could explain it. Vista has its own ideas about focus and the standard dialog boxes.

I will put this on the list of issues for the next update.
              Rick

Comment

Thanx, Rick,

Here is another to work on. In preferences, Loop Preview. It does not stick when set. Everytime DC7 is opened, this method must be unchecked.

Kim

Also, in DC6 whenever and whatever was added to the multifilter stayed that way. In DC7 on Vista it does not.
                Last edited by kimtp; 11-07-2008, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X