Houston Training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston Training

Just returned from the DC Live Forensics Training Session hosted by Houston Police Department at the HPD Academy.

This forum was attended by a cross-section of law enforcement and private serious users of DC Live Forensics from all over the globe.

Curtis Crowe gave a comprehensive introduction to Forensics 7 as well as a hands-on training session demonstrating the different tolls included in the program.

Attendees also had the opportunity to "test-drive" the newest version about to enter beta testing. I must report that some of the new tools are absolutely amazing.

You needn't have any experience with the program to attend, and by the end of the three day session the entire group was proficient in identifying types of noise and interference, and which tolls to use to attack them.

I heartily recommend that any serious user of this software attend the next session. I guarantee that you will take home tips on how to optimize your use and make the program work as efficiently and optimially as it has been designed.

My hats off to Curtis and all of the folks at Diamond Cut. After well over 30 years in the field of forensic audio evidence, I can truly say that you have reached and maintain the state of the art.

Sincerely,

Audio Yoda
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 08-18-2019, 08:24 PM.

Audio Yoda,

From all of us here at Diamond Cut, thanks for the Kudos! We really do appreciate that and hope that we are continually making your jobs easier and more effective out there in the field.

Best Regards,

Craig
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 11-09-2008, 05:57 PM.
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Working...
    X