Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can programs be strung together?

Craig,
    I have a somewhat different question. Is there some way I could use the "Live" ability of DC7 and feed the output to the input of another processor dependent program within the same computer? (maybe using a dual processor or Core 2 Duo computer?)
    I would probably be using an M-Audio USB system with a LapTop.

The problem is the program I am looking to combine with DC7 also uses the sound card line/mic input exclusively. I don't know if it would be proper to mention the program or specifics in this post, but I could send you a PM if you are curious as to what I would like to do.
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 05-23-2019, 04:07 PM.

In general, people have used multiple instances if Diamond Cut in Live Mode using the same sound card. For example, one of our application notes (I forget which one) describes how to measure the performance of a system. One instance of the Diamond Cut software is set up as a make waves generator and the sound card output feeds into the sound system input. The second instance of Diamond Cut is used to measure the response of the system by way of the sound card input.

So, it would seem that this paradigm might be conducive to operating similarly with another program.

Maybe the best thing would be to pm me and describe more specifically what you are trying to do.

Craig
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Working...
    X