X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forensic Certification

Group,

With regard to a career/work in the Audio Forensic field ;
    How would a person get set-up in this area ? By that I mean that after you take the DC7 class and purchase the software/equipment...is there other classes that would help in your becoming an "expert" ?

Regards,
    Marc
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 05-23-2019, 06:17 PM.

Update

Group,

I have a new job opportunity in this field due to a recent layoff that hit me.

Besides the Diamond Cut Forensics classes, is there any type of certification or tests that you would take to get in the business?

Regards,
    Marc

Comment

Marc,

I do not know of other courses, but we are offering the next Forensics Audio course at the Las Vegas Police Department with tentative dates of June 16th through June 18th. Completion of the course provides you with a certification which is important when dealing with the legal world in this field (ie - the discovery process including interrogatories, depositions and expert witness courtroom testimony).

I think that these classes are also very good for the attendees from a networking perspective.

A firm date will be posted here on this forum in the next day or so after we receive confirmation from the LVPD. Attendees outside of the law enforcement community are welcome to attend.

Craig
      "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Working...
      X