cnf missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cnf missing

All filters show when cllicked on except CN. Maybe a reload required? Am I missing something? thanks for any help.

trbodden
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 05-23-2019, 06:21 PM.

Hi,

What O/S are you using and where did you purchase the software from?

Craig
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

cnf missing-1

DC7 ver 7.15 purchased directly from Diamond cut. I have the serial number around here somewhere. OS is MCE sp 3.
      Last edited by trbodden636370; 09-04-2009, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Hi,

I am not familiar with MCE sp3. Is that the same as Microsoft CE? If so, I do not think that the software was intended to run on that platform.

Craig

Comment

Hi Again,

I just found a link to the DC7 system requirements:

http://diamondcut.com/osc/product_in...0aa86f3d8e3e5c

Craig

Comment

Hi again,

If you are running CE, I wonder if it has the facility to perform the ffts needed in the CNF? Anyway, there is a preference item under the general tab called something like "Use Alternate FFTs".

Try it and see if that helps.

Craig

Comment

Hmmm. I assumed it was Windows XP Media Center Edition.

Comment

Sorry about the shorthand. The OS is media center edition (MCE) and I have SP3. I'm going to attempt another d/l and reinstall and see if that corrects the problem. If not I'll come back to this unless someone has a better idea.

thanks for your help

Comment

Hi -

Ok, I see. I have not seen this and can not think of anything that could cause this except if the Filter toolbar is not showing at all. Look under the View menu and see if all the various toolbars are enabled.

Craig

Comment

cnf missing

OK...
                    I have d/l'ed and reinstalled DC7 and opened up a source file. All filters in the filter tool box open with a dialog box except Continuous Noise filter.
                    What happens when I open the CNF is that a dialog with continuous noise filter on opens in the status bar. When I right click on that dialog, a dialog comes up with add point, reset point count and delete point. Any and all ideas are welcome. Would it help to talk to tech support? (way out of warranty)
                    And now for the punch line...all of the filter dialogs were right at the top of the screen but the the cnf was sitting at the very bottom and looked like a minimized dialog. a click drag to the top solved the problem. I'm getting senile...
                    Last edited by trbodden636370; 09-06-2009, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Hi -

So, if I understand correctly, it seems that the cnf is now working correctly? Also, is this a problem that just showed up one day, or was it there from the beginning? Lastly, what rev are you running - - - I believe that the most current version is 7.15 (which can be downloaded from www.diamondcut.com).

Craig

ps - the warranty does not run out after a year; if the software has a bug, we try to fix it if we can trace it down, so it is always good to check the website for updates (which are free).
                      Last edited by Craig Maier; 09-06-2009, 08:07 PM.

Comment

cnf missing

Yes, CNF now working. Just started doing some files after a long layoff. May be a problem self generated. I am running 7.15 and thanks for the info on warranty;.

program is very rich in features and excellent results.

thanks

Comment

Working...
                        X