Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC 7 track info not compatible with burning programs

hi guys and gals,
    it's been along time since i've been on here, life issues mostly. i hope all of you have been well.

my stupid question (all my questions are stupid i guess) but i have tried several different CD burning programs and none of them have been able to show the track info on the audio cd. i have to retype it all. is there a check box or something somewhere so i don't have to retype my info over and over.
    also i'm converting my wav files to mp3's and again have to retype the info, song title, group, album, date ect. and if thise feature is not avalible yet can it be included in the next version, so once the info is entered (sorry spelling) once it does not have to be redone over and over and over.
    i'm burning with nero ver 9 now, both wav and mp3's
    thanks for your input and sorry this is another stupid question
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 05-31-2019, 09:26 AM.

Hi,

DC8 will be supporting CD Text writing. If you want to get track names when ripping a CD, just use the DC7 CDDB feature. It will fetch those names from the internet automatically.

Craig
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Thanks Craig,
      i'm working with early LP's, and there are no info on the web for them.

Comment

mightmic -

you used to be able to add to cddb, so if you do that (if it still allows you to do that), you should only have to do it one time.

Dan
        Dan McDonald

Comment

Working...
        X