Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surplus DC7 / DCLive Forensics v7.0 Users Manuals Available

Folks,

We have a few surplus DC7 / DCLive Forensics Users Manuals available. Some of you may have the software but wish you had the spiral bound printed users manual (470 pages).

We offer these for $10.00 (US funds) including shipping and handling domestically (within the United States). Shipments outside of the US may be a bit more; we will determine the shipping cost at the time of your order.

If you are interested in one of these, you will have to call us to place an order. Since supply is limited, orders will be filled on a first-come first-served basis.

Our telephone number is:

973-316-9111

All the Best,

The Diamond Cut Team
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 07-20-2010, 09:02 AM.
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Are DC8 manuals available as well (although, I'm sure, undiscounted)? I ordered the software without a printed manual and now wish that I had one.

Comment

Hi,

Users Manuals (and Install Discs) can be purchased as a set for $40.00 plus shipping and handling (which depends on method and location). However, you can not purchase this combination from our online store; you would have to phone us if you want this. Our tel number is 973-316-9111.

Why is it so expensive? Actually, it is about the same as purchasing the full package from the get go. Also, there are some folks out there who obtain a cracked (illegal) version of the product and then want the documentation to boot. So, we have to be careful about that and keep the price up so as to discourage that sort of activity. I hope you understand.

Craig

Comment

Craig,

Thanks for the quick reply. I understand the reason for the high price, although it would be nice if a discount were available to confirmed legal owners of the software who don't require an installation CD. (I realize that the CD itself adds very little to the cost.)

Bill

Comment

Hi,

I think that the price of the users guide and disc is consistent with the overall product offering. For example, an electronic version of DC8 costs around $159 and the full version cost around $199. The users manual and disc, when sold seperately cost $40. So, you can see it really comes out as a wash either way that one goes.

Craig

Comment

Hi,

I think that the price of the users guide and disc is consistent with the overall product offering. For example, an electronic version of DC8 costs around $159 and the full version costs around $199. The users manual and disc, when sold seperately cost $40. So, you can see it really comes out as a wash either way that one goes.

Craig
            Last edited by Craig Maier; 07-25-2010, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Hi folks,

We just shipped out the last of the surplus DC7 / DCLive Forensics 7 Users Manuals.

Craig
              Last edited by Craig Maier; 09-24-2010, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X