Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live/Forensics on the Today Show -

We're Now Officially "Famous"

Imagine our surprise to flip the switch on the TV this morning to the Today show and see one of our favorite users, Paul Ginsberg (who also attends and lectures at our trainings quite frequently) talking about Mel Gibson and showing off a shiny new version of DC LIVE/Forensics 7.5. Paul was asked to verify the validity of the new Mel Gibson (in probably the worst days of his life) tapes. It certainly isn't footage for those who offend easily...it's loaded with profanity, and extreme "drunk". It's a shame that DC LIVE/Forensics doesn't include a drunk filter or filter for anything else considered offensive, but if you look past that...you can say, "Hey...I know those guys!" As we said above, Paul is frequently a guest lecturer at the Audio Forensics trainings and his reflections on a successful career in this field are looked upon as some of the favorite moments of the attendees as well as our trainers...

Now there seems to be a battle of Forensics experts over this tape...one side says tapes were definitely altered (but probably more because of phrases which were cut out than actually changing the audio. Any of you who work with audio (that would be most of you) who have played around with our tools already know that it's pretty unlikely that you can make someone say something that didn't say. Even if they weren't altered...probably a good guess that Mel is not going to have a great week.
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 04-07-2019, 05:47 PM.
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Hi,

I just received a note from Paul; apparently, he was also on the Larry King Live show too (last Thursday night) and featured the Diamond Cut Live/Forensics software there too. Next stop - - - Oprah.

Thanks, Paul!

Craig
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 07-20-2010, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Hi again,

Rick found this link related to the Larry King Live spot:

http://politicallyillustrated.com/in...ge/video/1593/

Craig

Comment

Working...
      X