X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Softpedia "100% CLEAN" AWARD

Diamond Cut Forensics Audio Laboratory 8.10 - 100% Clean

Diamond Cut Forensics Audio Laboratory 8.10 - SOFTPEDIA "100% CLEAN" AWARD
    This product was last tested in the Softpedia Labs on 9th of March 2012 by Ciprian Paius

Softpedia guarantees that Diamond Cut Forensics Audio Laboratory 8.10 is 100% Clean, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including but not limited to: spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors.

This software product was tested thoroughly and was found absolutely clean; therefore, it can be installed with no concern by any computer user. However, it should be noted that this product will be retested periodically and the award may be withdrawn, so you should check back occasionally and pay attention to the date of testing shown above.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: this award is offered by Softpedia and can be used only by the developer of the software product that received the award.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Craig
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 03-31-2019, 02:09 PM.
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

...And that is much appreciated by users! Congratulations.

Dan
    Dan McDonald

Comment

Thanks for the information. I know that the Diamond Cut engineers work hard to make a good product, and it's nice to have others notice and confirm the hard work !

Marc

Comment

Well, I appreciate that. But the fact is, I'm pretty darn boring anyway.

Comment

two thumbs up!
          At work I may look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level I'm actually quite busy

Comment

Nice to hear.
            It is one of the biggest software archive.

Comment

gooooooooood

Comment

Working...
              X