Default For Virtual Phono Preamp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Default For Virtual Phono Preamp

For most of the filters, the last setting is remembered and becomes the new "default" setting when you re-select the filter. For the VPP though, the default is always a certain setting, rather than your last setting.

Curious....is there a reason why this is ?

Marc

Hi,

I know that there is a global preference as to how the "default" behaves. You can either have it always defer to the factory setting or to your last setting. This preference is found under Preferences\General\Initial Filter Preset (Choose between "Recall Default" or "Recall Last Selection").

But, since it is a global setting, it should behave the same for the VPA as it does for the rest of the Filters/Effects/Make Waves etc depending on your preference choice.

Craig
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Craig,

Yes, that's the point. I do get the previous settings for most filters, but not the VPA.
      I remember reading that the way it's set up is that the previous filter setting becomes the "default" and in preferences, I have the "default" set. Thus, the last setting used becomes the default and then the next time you use the filter, it's set to what you had and hopefully "worked" O.K.

Not a big deal, but curious as I'm thinking that there is a reason for this one to be different.
      Marc

Comment

Marc,

No, I can not think of any reason why it would be different; maybe the factory preset is corrputed or maybe it is a bug?

Craig
        "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Nice post. I like it. Thanks for sharing these information. Keep it up.
          I had most incredible experience with the 642-902 for more detail Android for more information wikipedia you can also see about this site Amazon good Luck

Comment

Working...
          X