Burn Audio CD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burn Audio CD

I have manually placed and titled all of my markers, and I have Quantitized for CD Audio.

When I click on Burn to CD, I get the OPC notice. When this phase finishes, the disk Ejects, and I get a note that the burning was successful; however, there is nothing on the disk.

I have rebooted my computer, and I still cannot get the disk to Burn.

Any Suggestions?
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 04-29-2020, 08:10 PM.

Hi,

You are missing a step. After you place all the markers, you need to apply the command "chop files into pieces". That will establish a new file for each song and create a playlist when it is done. Use that playlist to then create your CD.

Craig

ps - keep in mind that some CD burners only support "track at once" (TAO) mode and not "disc at once" (DAO) mode. Diamond Cut supports both, but only if your burner supports both as well.
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Dan,

I did the "Chop File to Pieces", and the disc looks like it has burned all 23 tracks (I haven't played it back yet on my Audio system.

One thing has me confused. I have 23 tracks, numbered 01 thru 23 in my wave file; when I open "Burn CD", the listing begins with track 02 thru 24.

Is this a quirk in the software?

Comment

Working...
      X