Multiple Undo's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Undo's

[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=12px][COLOR=#000000]Sometimes, when I have a bad series of scratches, in a relatively small area, I do maybe10 Interpolations; sometimes I get good results, and, sometimes I don
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 03-31-2019, 05:37 PM.

We did not have that in the plan, but we can look into that. How would it work? Would you highlight the "undo's" needing deletion and then use some keyboard command (like your suggestion Shift - Control)?

Please advise,

Craig

ps - have you tried the Fast Edit mode? I think that it is more conducive to what you want to do. You can go back multiple steps in blocks using Fast Edit.
    Last edited by Craig Maier; 02-06-2013, 02:29 PM.
    "Who put orange juice in my orange juice?" - - - William Claude Dukenfield

Comment

Hi Craig

Yes, I would like to highlight the multiple "undo's", and delete them all at one time, by using the "Shift-Control".

I always do my restorations using the "Classic Mode"; I feel comfortable with it, and I'm afraid (at my age), that I will only confuse myself switching back & forth between the two Modes.

Thanks!

Comment

Hey Ringmaster -

Just a suggestion - Get a file and try out the fast edit mode with something you have already done. I think if you spend about an hour on a song, you'll get the hang of it and you'll have that feature now. If you use a copy of the original of a song that you've already cleaned up, you dont have to worry about messing things up and can just fool around and try things.
        Dan McDonald

Comment

Hi Dan,

I am at the age where my Short Term Memory problem is approaching. I do enough to confuse myself right now, and I don't need any help in that area. I tell my wife that I didn't see that show on TV before, and she says "yes you did, many times"; I think she is trying to help me speed up the process". TV is her agenda; I don't even know how to use all of my remote controls (I don't watch TV with the intent to memorize all of the stuff I see; only the news). Music is my agenda...

I really, really appreciate your suggestion, but I am afraid I will confuse myself. I think I will wait until I hear back from "DC", regarding my request. If their response is negative, I will try your suggestion. This is not critical right now; even though it takes me a great deal of time to delete Multiple entries right now.

I hope you understand...

Comment

Hi,

We will look into this, but it will not be until we are ready to release the next version of the product. After we put it in, it will have to be tested extensively to be sure that no bugs are introduced into the system. I hope that you understand.

Craig

Comment

Hi Ringmaster,

Here is a helpful hint (I think).

There is a shortcut key combination (ctrl+U) that will undo the last selection, so if you want to speed thru a bunch at once, you can use that key combo. That may help.

Craig

Comment

This is no problem.

Thanks

Comment

I'll try that; it seems a lot easier.

Thanks Craig.

Comment

Ringmaster -

Let us know how that works for you.

Craig

Comment

Working...
                    X